Phase I involves a series of employee educational lunches (see attached educational employee handouts) that:
- Help employees understand proper computer setup and/or proper laptop setup at both work and at home.
- Teaches the employees a routine consisting of multiple small breaks, done throughout the workday, to help reduce disease and increase health with easy routines.
- Provides nutritional and weight management education from a Certified Health Coach
Phase II involves individual employee education at their desk through:
- Proper structural computer setup education.
- Exercise and stretch review and routine setup.
- Individual nutritional and weight management with a personal Certified Health Coach.
Phase III involves ergonomic equipment and setup with:
- Keyboard trays, foot rests or document holders (if needed).
- Sit/stand work desks and/or treadmill workstation setup and training.
* One or multiple phases or parts of phases can be implemented and is dependent on company preference